Dell NativeEdge Software Transforms Edge Operations
- Dell NativeEdge software platform simplifies, secures and automates edge infrastructure and application deployment
- Customers can achieve up to 130% return on investment in three years, significantly improve deployment times and reduce edge operations costs1
- Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge provides intelligent warehouse automation to improve worker productivity and accelerate customer order fulfillment with inVia Robotics
- Dell Private Wireless Program expansion boosts secure enterprise connectivity across edge locations
- Enterprise SONiC Distribution by
Dell Technologiessimplifies how customers build and manage network fabric performance across the edge, data centers and public clouds
- Dell ProDeploy Flex service further accelerates deployment of edge solutions
Delivering on the promise of Project Frontier, Dell NativeEdge is the industry's only edge operations software platform delivering secure device onboarding at scale, remote management and multicloud application orchestration.2 It's purpose-built to power any enterprise edge use case with zero-touch deployment and an open system design, integrating with a variety of hardware across
"Moving data is complicated and expensive, which has resulted in massively distributed architectures that can be difficult to manage, provision and automate. As our customers look to fuel new workloads and AI at the edge, they are turning to
"Use cases for modern edge workloads are widely varied and growing, creating more complex infrastructure environments and edge operations," said
Faster deployment times and cost savings with Dell NativeEdge
For example, a large manufacturer may need to automate packaging and shipping across its numerous factory sites in various geographies. This means connecting multiple technologies, like IoT, streaming data and machine vision, which requires dedicated devices to run multiple software applications across locations. Testing and deploying infrastructure to run the applications can take months. Using Dell NativeEdge, the manufacturer can consolidate its technology stacks using existing investments and reduce the time to deploy edge assets and applications from months to weeks. The platform uses automation to streamline edge operations and helps the manufacturer quickly and securely roll out new applications to all sites from a central location.
- Up to 130% return-on-investment on their Dell NativeEdge deployment.
- A reduction in time required to onboard devices by up to 20 minutes for each edge infrastructure asset managed and a significant reduction to enterprise risk, resulting in cost savings.
- Accelerated edge asset deployment times and a decrease in edge operations costs with zero touch provisioning.
- Savings on transportation costs by decreasing the need for site-support dispatches, helping to reduce travel time as well as carbon dioxide emissions by up to 14 metric tons.
Customers across various industries could achieve similar impacts and benefits of NativeEdge.
New retail edge solution simplifies operations at retail stores and warehouses
The pre-tested, validated and
Connectivity, efficiency and global support simplify the edge
With 81% of Fortune 100 companies using
Dell Private Wirelesswith Airspanand Druid is a validated private wireless solution that gives enterprises reliable, secure wireless connectivity for thousands of remote edge technologies, like devices and sensors, distributed across edge locations. Part of the Dell Private Wireless Program, the solution offers choice in private wireless for enterprises at the edge. The solution is easily integrated with enterprise IT and operational technology (OT) systems and includes tailored implementation, end-to-end management and support.
- Enterprise SONiC Distribution by
Dell Technologies4.1, a scalable, open source-based networking operating system on Dellswitches, extends additional data center network features to edge deployments, including User Container Support (UCS) and streaming telemetry that provide better fabric visibility, security and performance. Dell'sSONiC solution provides a single network operating system that combines the flexibility of a multi-vendor ecosystem with the simplicity of common open-source toolsets to help customers simplify lifecycle management of the network fabric and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Dell ProDeploy Flex is a modular deployment service designed to further accelerate time to value for customers at the edge. The flexible nature of the service allows customers to effectively tailor their edge deployment service needs to get the most value from their edge infrastructure and applications.
"Fastly is thrilled to see
- Dell NativeEdge software platform will be available to customers, OEMs and partners in 50 countries beginning
- Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge built with inVia Robotics will be available globally in
August 2023. Dell Private Wirelesswith Airspanand Druid will be available globally in June 2023.
- Enterprise Sonic Distribution by
Dell Technologies4.1 is available globally beginning today.
- Dell ProDeploy Flex will be available globally in
- Learn more about Dell NativeEdge
- Find more details on Dell Validated Design for Retail Edge
- Read more about
Dell Private Wirelesswith Airspanand Druid
- Learn more about Enterprise SONiC by
- Connect with
Dellvia Twitter and LinkedIn
Copyright © 2023 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.
Based on internal analysis,
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dell-nativeedge-software-transforms-edge-operations-301832123.html
Media Relations: Media.Relations@Dell.com